Friday, August 17, 2007

Better Late Than Never

Though the last blog post would make you think I've been back for the past 28 days, don't let the calendar fool you. I've actually been here, there, and everywhere. Certainly I've been most every place possible without feeling really "back". But, two weddings, two road trips, one fantastic hike, some family time, and lots lunches and coffee times later, and I'm finally settling down. I'm back.

Almost. Trying, at least.

Nice side effect of my "I'm back" feeling week is that I've finally (hence the post title) updated my pictures site. Not only do I have my last weeks in India duly documented, but I've also posted photo evidence of Ry and I's remaining India time and Russian jaunt. Plus, I've added my photos of the recent California/Idaho shin digs, outdoor adventures, etc.

I do have some "leaving India" thoughts I'll be posting (hopefully) in the not-to-distant future. For now it's working in my favor that a picture's worth a thousand words. Saves me a lot of typing.

As usual, just click on my pictures link on the right of this page.

With love,

Duffy

No comments: