Sunday, July 01, 2007

My brother is coming! My brother is coming!

From Russia, ironically enough.

Ok, perhaps it is only the McDuff family who will get the ingenious irony of the post title, but...

My brother IS coming. In less than 4 hours I'll be giving him a big (no doubt sweaty) hug and helping him lug his enormous suitcases (filled with all odd items, from curtains to Cinnamon Crunch) back home. That is, to my India home.

I'm excited; I just thought I'd share.

Please continue to keep us in your prayers as we travel around, encourage one another, and encourage my dear brothers and sisters here. I hope and pray Ry will walk away with a heart and burden for my dear India!

... Duffy

Update, July 2nd: Poor Ryan got stuck in Russia for an additional 24 hours. He'll be making his appearance on July 3rd instead.

No comments: