Wednesday, February 07, 2007

New and Improved

Hi Faithful Friends and Fam...

I've done it! I've finally updated my pictures site (cheer, cheer!). I'm excited about the new and improved format and the huge amount of pictures I've uploaded for you to see. I'm most excited for you to get a fresh peek at my life here in India. Check it out by clicking HERE , by going to http://web.mac.com/duffygirl, or by clicking on the link at the right of this page.

Don't worry, the next thing on my "To Do" List (yes, I still have "to do" lists... just much more malleable ones now) is to update this blog. I wouldn't recomend holding your breath, but I do hope to post by the end of this week.

I continue to be grateful for your prayers, your notes of encouragement, and your support.

Your Little Indian,

Duffy

3 comments:

the Walrus said...

A post, a post, I see a post, I do, I do! Yes, I am happy. And I love the new picture setup. You have made my day (and made work a little less boring.)

Brian said...

Jessy, they let you play on the internet at work? Lucky! But I have to agree...getting to see Karisa's pictures made my day too :)

the Walrus said...

Hey, I am not stupid. Blond, but not stupid. I read it at work on a break, but I didnt post until I got home. I was a good little bank employee, thank you very much.